forum des légionnaires du monde phi  Index du Forum forum des légionnaires du monde phi Vous voici sur le forum de l'alliance Légionnaires du monde PHI d'ikariam. Ici vous pouvez venir pour des candidactures, des traités de paix, et aussi pour des échanges de ressources.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
 FAQIka-World   RechercherConvertisseur RC   MembresSimulateur Combat   GroupesForum Officiel FAQPanneau Admin
CoCreating With God Learn How To Let Your Creativity Loos

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum des légionnaires du monde phi Index du Forum -> Échanges -> Échanges de ressources
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
buttesadi

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 11:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: CoCreating With God Learn How To Let Your Creativity Loos Répondre en citant

You are made in the image of God - you are created to be creative!

Whether you are a teenager, businessman, educator, artist, homemaker or someone who thinks they were left on the shelf when the creative genes were handed out - you are creative! In this book Lyn Packer shows you how to break through limiting beliefs, overcome fear and self sabotage to become the creative person you were born to be.

By acknowledging and using your God-given creativity you'll learn how to connect with God in simple yet profound ways enriching both your private life and the lives of others. Using your creativity reveals that you were indeed created in God's image; and each time you use it you get to co-create with Him, releasing a bit of heaven into earth and to have fun doing so.

Details:
price: $12.99
bound:
publisher: Robert and Lyn Packer (May 3, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1621663280, 978-1621663287,
weight: 8.3 ounces (
filesize:

Co-Creating with God: Learn How to Let Your Creativity Loose in Every Area of Life. torrent download 1337x

Like....I....said,....I....told....a....friend....there....was....no....God,....and....even....contemplated....going....to....hell....in....the....same....dayThere...was...not...an...inch...of...his...body...that...was...unharmed,...he...was...covered...in...cuts...and...scratches...from...head...to...toeI....don't....question....it....anymoreI....felt....joy....and....happinessThe....voice....was....showing....images,....teaching....me,....REMINDING....me....of....who....I....really....wasIt...felt...profound...I...was...moved...to...open...my...bible...to...psalm...77...it...talked...about...crying...out...to...god...in...despair...it...encompassed...all...the...feelings...I'd...been...having.(Please...click...on...link...for...more...of...this...letter)...Letter...from...November...8th,...2013...My...name...is...Dave...and...I...have...seen...and...heard...God(P.S

I....knew....that....I....could....ask....anything....and....it....would....be....answeredI...had...trained...in...the...parachute...reg,...was...a...martial...arts...instructor...and...had...had...more...street...fights...than...I...cared...to...remember...so...I...consider...myself...to...be...strong...of...characterIn...fact...because...I...was...brought...up...in...a...Christian...secular...working...class...area,...I...was...bullied...for...being...different...and...in...that...I...had...to...fight...for...most...of...my...early...lifeIt...is...the...light...givers...that...will...guide...them...back...to...God...for...rebuilding...and...advancing...the...stages...of...our...evolutionI..just..loved..them..and..saw..a..divine..light..in..everyoneTimes....of....laughter....where....I....couldn't....stop....laughingI've..seen..God..ten..or..so..times..in..my..life,..in..a..variety..of..waysAs...the...tears...streamed...down...my...face...I...thought...it...was...that...easy?...you...nodded...yesThen....one....day....I....hoped....it....would....never....leaveThen....some....guy....cane....running....up....to....me....and....started....to....shake....my....hand,....he....said....You....have....come....to....help....restore....our....Fathers....house!....I....said,....Yeah....we....are....doing....the....lead....below....the....dome....but....then....he....wouldnt....let....go....of....my....hand....and....would....not....stop....smiling,....and....I....have....to....admit....I....was....getting....a....bit....uncomfortable

I....was....merely....mind....and....my....mind....was....becoming....allI...have...had...near...death...experiences,...I...have...had...a...full...life...of...suffering...and...will...continue...on...to...the...pathI..felt..a..great..sense..of..unconditional..love..and..peaceIn....my....dream....I....saw....this....exact....same....sight....and....you....had....to....be....100ft....up....to....see....it....this....waymore...normal,...then...anything...I've...felt...beforeHe...is...white...and...his...hair...is...shortAnd...he...just...say...there...listening...to...what...i...had...to...say

Close....calls....and....amazing....occurrencesI...was...exercised...from...or...you...may...say...delivered...from...my...evil...spirits...by...a...ChristianI've..been..seeing..Him..for..many..yearsWe...went...to...my...sisters...for...holiday,...there...I...sat...with...her...and...the...session...began,...she...waved...about...a...bunch...of...sage...burning...and...it...began,...she...ask...in...the...name...of...Jesus...and...Arch...Angel...Michael...to...ask...the...spirits...who...were...with...me...in...my...kitchen...to...come...forth!...I...was...asked...to...hold...out...my...left...hand...and...so...I...felt...a...real...cold...sensation...my...sis...then...asked...who...was...it...and...asked...me...to...allow...the...name...to...come...from...the...heart...not...my...head,...the...name...felt...like...it...was...forced...out...from...my...chest...Cha...a...late...uncle,...then...I...was...asked...to...hold...out...the...right...hand...and...I...felt...a...lesser...coldness...I...knew...straight...away...this...was...my...father,...during...the...proceedings...i...was...shown...a...picture...of...a...stripped...baby's...jumper...I...asked...my...sister...what...could...this...mean?...she...said...it...was...our...mother...in...the...back...roundFast..forward..about..11..yearsWe..had..to..forget..it..in..order..to..play..it..out..which..as..I..said..we..have..to..in..order..to..fulfil..the..conscious..elementWhy?...Well...they...cant...know...that...they...are...God/infinite!...Or...the...paradox...kicks...back...in...and...they...short...circuit,...ZZzzzzzzzzz!...So...they...are...insulated...from...the...truth,...limited...versions...of...consciousnessWe...had...each...been...crushing...on...the...other...for...the...past...month...or...so...and...sneaking...around...work...trying...to...bump...into...the...other,...but...there...were...so...many...reasons...not...to...be...togetherNo....explanation....it....just....isConsciousness,..which..has..to..be..infinite..as..you..cant..conclude..it,..and..by..this..I..mean,..well,..as..an..example 5d8a9798ff

The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Mobile Device Accessories Icon Group InternationalThe "Jonah" Bible Study TrolleyBritish+Heritage+SongbookSamoa Western Social Security System, Policies, Laws and Regulations Handbook: Strategic Information and Basic Laws (World Business and Investment Library)Zwei Geschichten - Ein Buch: Joseph-Der weg zum Graal und Elihu-Hinterlassene Aufzeichnungen aus der Ewigkeit (German Edition)Ruth+Plumly+Thompson+-+The+Royal+Book+of+OzInstitutional Ownership and Multinational Firms: Relationships to Social and Environmental Performance (Transnational Business and Corporate Culture) James J. KennellyWith Love, Wherever You AreThe Wooden SheepSticker Book Alphabet: Blank Sticker Book, 8 x 10, 64 Pages Dartan Creations

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 11:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum des légionnaires du monde phi Index du Forum -> Échanges -> Échanges de ressources Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation